(August 22nd, 2018) The Fred Olen Ray directed feature film “Deadly Shores” will make it’s television debut this Friday at 8pm on the Lifetime Movie Network. Filmed in Bemus Point, Lewiston, Buffalo, and Barker . This gripping thriller follows Anna who moves to a remote island as the new bride of a famous mystery writer. Once there, she uncovers secrets about her new husband’s dead former wife and fears she may be the next victim. Carly Schroeder, Phillip P. Keene, Henry LeBlanc star. The 30 Mile Point Lighthouse in Barker, NY provided the center piece for this feature.
- “Slapped Straight” Encore Screening June 10th at The Capital Theatre in Niagara Falls
- BEHIND THE CAMERA: Valkyrie Film Fest Founders Tamar & Kaelin Lamberson
- BEHIND THE CAMERA: Producer/Screenwriter Duece King & Director Amire K. Reed
- Valkyrie International Film Festival – Coming March 24th-28th to The Screening Room
- BEHIND THE CAMERA: Director Fred Olen Ray and Location Owner Dennis DiPaolo