(August 22nd, 2018) The Fred Olen Ray directed feature film “Deadly Shores” will make it’s television debut this Friday at 8pm on the Lifetime Movie Network. Filmed in Bemus Point, Lewiston, Buffalo, and Barker . This gripping thriller follows Anna who moves to a remote island as the new bride of a famous mystery writer. Once there, she uncovers secrets about her new husband’s dead former wife and fears she may be the next victim. Carly Schroeder, Phillip P. Keene, Henry LeBlanc star. The 30 Mile Point Lighthouse in Barker, NY provided the center piece for this feature.
- 17th Annual Buffalo International Film Festival October 5–9th Announces Full Lineup
- ON CASTING: FINDING THE RIGHT ACTORS- Tom Fontana & Rosalie Joseph FREE This Thurs. 3pm at Buff State U
- Writer/Producer Kyle Bradstreet screens “Secret Invasion” Pilot Free This Mon. at 3pm at Buff State U.
- The Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival Happening Now Through Thursday
- Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival to honor Cindy Abbot Letro with Local Service Award